McDonald Beggars



McDonald Beggars, originally uploaded by Mayank Austen Soofi.

The photogrpaher saw this hapless but smiling girl (with infant sister in arms) opposite a McDonald’s outlet in New Delhi’s Khan Market. She was asking for a 1-rupee coin.

This is the age of the plenty indeed..

Advertisements

1 Comment

Filed under Development

One response to “McDonald Beggars

  1. This is really heart-wrenching. 20% of the world have 80% of the resources and, 80% of the rest have to live on the rest of 20% resources…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s